BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 6 of 21 - 15 drop therapy MMS

Just a quick update... I am now on day 6 of 21 days on 15 drops MMS. I felt it important to report that at this stage, I can barely tell I'm taking anything at all. I feel perfectly normal, healthy, energetic, and I haven't had a single outbreak, nor have I had any symptoms related to herpes whatsoever. I haven't had an asthma attack or allergies in so long, I've actually decided to begin a more aggressive exercise regimen to celebrate the new health I'm enjoying.

Two things that remain are mild gas (not bothersome), and I have needed to exfoliate more than I normally would. This is something to keep in mind if you want to keep a smooth complexion during detox and something I initially overlooked, however, I have had no significant skin problems in regards to MMS.

2 comments:

  1. Great news Pnj28! You may have posted before and I apologize if this has been asked... How long with diagnosis? Is it HSV-1 or 2 or both? Have you had outbreaks in the past before treatment? Also great to hear about improvement in Asthma... I worked for years as a nurse in ER, so I know how devastating that disease can be. So glad to hear you are having relief.

    Steve (TKE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TKE - I was infected with genital herpes about a year and a half ago. I should include that on my blog actually. I have had oral herpes since childhood, but have had no outbreaks for about 16 years. The test I took was not a very good one, as I was only told that I was positive for herpes and didn't really understand my results (nor did I want to return to the clinic), so I'm sorry I cannot elaborate more, but I'm pretty sure I just have HSV-1 because the nurse made no distinction to me and I know I already had HSV-1. Yes... very grateful about the results in regards to asthma! Being a slave to an inhaler is not nice.

    ReplyDelete