BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Saturday, December 27, 2008

Week THREE - MMS

Saturday, 20th December, 2008 – Saturday, 27th December, 2008
Dosages taken twice daily with 5x drops Citric Acid (8 drops of MMS would require 40 drops Citric Acid). After 3 minutes, juice containing no Vitamin C was added. I drank immediately.

Saturday – 10 drops
Sunday – 11 drops
Monday – 12 drops
Tuesday – 13 drops
Wednesday – 15 drops
Thursday – 15 drops
Friday – 15 drops
Saturday – 15 drops

SUMMARY
Significant improvement with health. No outbreaks, and all other symptoms have disappeared. Other things I have noticed in this timeframe is that I have not needed my inhaler in quite a while now, I don’t seem to have any issues with allergies anymore, and I no longer feel depressed. I’ve also noticed that my dry scalp condition seems to be eliminated. But I’m especially delighted that I have had no symptoms or issues normally associated with herpes at all. I do not miss those knee, joint, or back pains!

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say I admire your courage and encouraging optimism. I'm HSV-1 newly diagnosed and following the Herpes Cure blog (Resolve) and will stay connected to your site. I haven't made my decision on treatment, but it won't be Western Medicine. Thank you for all of you great insight and shared knowledge.

    TKE, 49yo Male

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Thank you so much for saying that. I sincerely wish you well in whatever treatment you choose, and I certainly hope that I can continue to help in some way. I know all too well what it's like to feel isolated and unsure, and if I can be a part of eliminating that element even a little, I think that makes me a very lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete