BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MMS - 7 Drops (New Cycle)

I actually began 7 drops yesterday, and though I tolerated it quite well, I noticed negligible cramping for about 15 minutes followed by loose bowels later that evening. To be on the safe side, I decided to do 7 drops again today and have experienced no problems whatsoever.

I have been drinking MMS with water, which is beginning to take it's toll, so I will probably buy juice before proceeding to 8 drops, meaning I will probably increase to 8 drops this coming Friday to avoid doing an inconsistent dose tomorrow.


DOSAGE: 7 Drops MMS (with 35 drops Citric Acid solution).

SIDE EFFECTS TODAY: Very slight fog brain, but nothing bothersome or noteworthy - could be irrelevant to MMS as I did not sleep well last night.

OUTBREAKS: None. Had a rash on legs and one arm that disappeared 2 days ago at 6 drops - did not seem to be herpes related (I have allergies and MMS tends to improve allergies extremely quickly).


No comments:

Post a Comment