BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Change in Protocol - Email to Jim Humble

Well I thought that by simply increasing my drops to 18, that would be sufficient to kill mr. herpster, but apparently I am wrong. I finally wrote Jim Humble for the first time, and his thoughts on the matter were interesting... I will paste them below. Apparently, there is a separate protocol for herpes, and I now wish I had contacted him sooner. Some individuals following my blog are already taking MMS 3x daily, and they had the right idea, but unfortunately it takes much longer to kill herpes than many of us expected. In light of what I now know, I will be dropping back down to 15 drops 2x daily, and I will include a 3rd dose of MMS on Monday afternoon, starting with 1 drop, and upping it daily. I am told this is the smoothest and most efficient way to go. I am waiting until Monday because I spilled some of my MMS and had to order a new supply. I do not wish to begin the new regimen until I am sure I will have enough to continue without stopping. The following are the questions I asked Jim, and his responses:

What knowledge to you have in regards to eliminating herpes and retesting?
Herpes are very hard to eliminate and 15 drops 3 times daily might be required for 3 or 4 months. I will have better protocols later I hope. Many disease register higher levels of antibodies when MMS begins to kill them. One continues until the diseases is killed..

What is the proper protocol for herpes, and do you recommend the high dose of 15 drops 3x daily for this virus?
See above.

Do you recommend MMS combined with Molecula Silver?
I have been told that silver does the job when added to MMS, but I have no proof of that. Denis in Las Vegas sells it, http://www.mmsdr.com/

What is the difference between Miracle Solution and MMS? I hear it is more potent on a certain website, but I cannot buy it there, is there an alternative site?
I don't know about the Miracle solution.

In the malaria cases you have covered, were doctors able to perform tests to show eratication of the virus?
Malaria is not a virus, it is a parasite. Yes hundreds of cases have been blood tested afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. As stated before- such a small price to pay to be H free.

    ReplyDelete