BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Got Poked...

So I finally worked up the courage to do it, and now we wait... And for those who said it wouldn't hurt, liars, lol!

I'm beside myself with anticipation, but I know that now is the time for me to relax and get centered. Meditation & prayer, salt baths, and positive thinking are what's in order now and I will be dosing myself with large quantities while I await my results. Cured or not, these results will be significant in letting me know where I stand and what my viral numbers are, and I certainly hope with all my heart that I am able to deliver some wonderful news to everyone who has been supporting me so far, but especially for those of you who have joined me in this battle for our health!

I've been asked and have been doing a lot of thinking about what I would do if I test negative. I cannot honestly say wanting to test negative has anything to do with wanting to be intimate with anyone. I know there are some who do feel that way, but for me, I feel it's important to understand and respect how I got here in the first place. So with that said, my reasons for wanting to be healthy again was because I wanted a second chance to live my life differently and more responsibly. It's not that I was so terrible before, but rather, I did not put myself first enough, and now I understand the ramifications of that. There are many things that I wish could be different, but this journey has taught me to honour how I got here and start with now.

No comments:

Post a Comment