BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taking the Plunge

A funny thing happens to you when you realise you have herpes. First, you're in shock. Then you get a little angry. Then comes a long horrible depression that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. The only thing that pulled me out was helping others. Yes, I suppose I could've just "gotten over it", but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted my body and spirit clean, and I wanted to help others not feel how I felt. I wanted the virus to stop with me and I was not content to simply "try" not to spread it and "try" to live a normal life.

So I guess I have this virus to thank for my new peace of mind because the God's honest truth is that I would not be the person I am right now without this experience. It's true that it's at our lowest points when we understand and can decide who we really are.

It was in fighting the "herpster battle" that I found strength and support. Now that I'm ready to retest, there is definitely a bit of fear that has set in. I keep wondering if this is really happening and what now, and I guess there is no easy way to answer that. But the short answer is, I, and I hope many others, will continue the fight. Once I've had a look at my viral numbers, I can make the decision to either do my happy dance because I've been cured, or I may need a more aggressive approach. Regardless, I do believe it's important we always remember how we got where we are and honour that appropriately.

Test Date: Thursday, 5th February / Friday, 6th February
PIN: To be disclosed

No comments:

Post a Comment