BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thoughts today.....

Earlier today, I remembered a dream I had earlier this week. I was dreaming about a time when my dog had been running around while hooked to our gate and, inadvertently, wrapped her long leash around the leg of a chair. There was no longer any room for her to run, and her cries turned into loud howls as she tried to leap harder and harder to get free and run across the lawn. What made me chuckle about remembering this is when I tried to help her to get free, the only way to do do it was to push her tiny body the opposite direction of the way in which she had wound herself. This made her even more upset, and made it quite time consuming...

Do you know what I think God is like? I think God is like me unwinding my poor little dog. I think that sometimes we seem to be moving in the opposite direction of what we feel is right, but really it is the only way to get where we are going. I believe God is like my hand comforting my dog, reassuring her that I know best and to just trust me, as I could see something she could not. The more resistance we give, the longer it will take to get where we are going. Everything makes sense and happens for a reason in it's own time and way. But if we don't let go and do the right things, we will miss the beauty of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment