BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Week 2 - 15 Drop Therapy MMS

Per an earlier post today on the HUB..... After all the partying on NYE, combined with skipping my evening dose of MMS that evening and getting very little sleep 2 nights in a row, I came down with a sore throat. Yesterday, I also noticed a slight pain in the joint of my knee, and today I feel slightly icky. I cannot tell if it is my monthly cycle (due Tues.), my body fighting off a cold due to lack of proper rest and alcohol, or a possible outbreak (pseudo or otherwise)... or possibly all of the above.

I had been combining MMS with Blueberry Juice while at the 15 drop level, and just realised it has Citric Acid in the ingredients. I have begun to wonder if I am compromising my dosages. So I have switched to Apple Juice, and will add another week to my 15 drop therapy. After this morning's dose, my throat is feeling better, but it is too soon to tell. I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

  1. I took MMS for two weeks before starting Resolve. I think it's a great remedy for HSV. I'll actually be starting it again once I complete the program (Resolve)--here's my blog: http://resolvedisease.blogspot.com
    all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete