BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Saturday, January 24, 2009

What Now...?

Technically, I my 15 drop therapy is now complete. Instead of stopping here, I've decided to step things up a notch and attempt 15 drops 3x daily. I started this 3 days ago with no problems initially, however, yesterday I got a rude awakening. I was ill with severe diarrhea all day long, the nausea was unbearable, and I had almost no energy. What happened? Well for starters, I didn't eat very much prior to taking my dose because I was feeling cocky, second, I didn't eat much afterwards either, and third, jumping into my 3x daily dose at 15/15/15 may have been too aggressive.

Beginning tomorrow, my therapy start 15/5/15, and I will increase the second dose by one drop daily. I did not begin this therapy today, as I felt I needed to give my system a rest, however, I am still going to do my 2x daily dosages today. My energy has picked up nicely, and I'm grateful to not be camped in the loo. I consider this a reminder of how we need to take these things slow. One "good" thing that came out of this is I actually dropped 5 pounds, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment