BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 6 of 21 - 15 Drops

I am now about to complete my first week at 15 drops once again, and have had a rough time dealing with being ill after NYE. First, as I mentioned before, it's not a very good idea to drink large quantities of alcohol while taking MMS or doing any sort of detox. It completely throws your body out of whack. That said, I reckon I would have still been mostly ok had I not screwed up my dosages the previous week or so...

I started out having the usual side effects when getting used to a higher dose, which was not fun at all (diarrhea, some cramping, feeling "icky"). On top of that, I had to also deal with having a horrible cold and menstral cramps. I was thinking, the only "bright" side to all of this is that I had no outbreak, then it dawned on me that perhaps that small pain in my right knee joint and my cold-like symptoms were indeed an outbreak attempting to break it's way through. Regardless, there was no actual outbreak in the end, and I'm doing a lot better. This is very significant because in the past my monthly cycle was always accompanied by an outbreak.

The effects lasted about 3 days, but I'm still not out of the woods. I still have very mild cramps and my belly is making some serious music (gas - very sexy), but ultimately I'm feeling quite good. Unfortunately, my cold was too far gone, so it will take some time for my chest to clear out. I know I'm giving some bad visuals here, but I reckon it's more important to just be honest so anyone reading this knows what to expect. Some of the side effects I've experienced were no walk in the park, but on the flip side, I'm glad I worked my way through it because I do feel far more healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment