BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 18 of 21 - 15 Drops

I've not posted anything here in about a week now, and part of the reason for that is I've been doing great. I've not had any negative side effects, and and I don't even have to eat much before drinking it. It honestly brings tears to my eyes when I think about what I've had to endure and where I am now.

What I didn't anticipate is being afraid to stop my therapy and go down to a maintenance dose. I have been outbreak-free for nearly 2 months now, and I am scared to death of having to deal with another outbreak, should my therapy need to go on a bit longer. I know this may not sound like a big deal to some, but I can't imagine going back to that place of leg and hip pains, back aches, painful showers, and the total humiliation of wondering if anyone knows what's wrong with me. I never want to feel dirty again. If I could compare it to something, I would say stopping MMS right now almost feels like how a totally healthy person would feel being told they have a 50/50 chance of being infected with herpes from leaving the house. I'm terrified and I admit it.

So, I've decided to apply MMS topically for one week, and starting tomorrow, I will take it 3 times daily for 2 weeks. This is not something that was deemed necessary in any of the literature, this is purely my paranoia. Up until now, I have taken a modest approach in taking MMS, which is definitely the secret to my success in using it. However, now that I am able to take 15 drops twice daily with no negative side effects at all, I reckon now would be a great time to step it up one more notch to ensure mr. herpster is gone for good!

So just to explain what I did in regards to applying MMS topically. Per the instructions, I put 10 drops Citric Acid in a cup and added 2 drops MMS. I let it sit for 3 minutes, then applied a thin application to my usual "problem zones". The instructions say to leave it on for about 30 secs - 1 minute. I left it on for about a minute. Because of the smell, I was afraid my skin might burn off, but the smell is quite deceiving I assure you, lol. I felt nothing until it was time to wash it off, and even then it was only a mild sting, which was nothing compared to the pure HELL I endured while using Apple Cidar vinegar!

No comments:

Post a Comment