BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Update - Back to Week 1 at 15 drops (extension)

UPDATE - So a few of the side effects of MMS returned after taking it with Apple Juice, confirming that I was compromising my dosages by using Blueberry Juice... Bugger!

I was initially quite tired and experienced mild diarrhea, and very mild tummy aches, however, I feel ok now and the good news is my throat does not hurt anymore. While it is still scratchy, it appears to be on the mend. I'm considering this a lesson learned, and I will extend my 15 drop therapy to ensure I get full benefits. I had initially intended to do 15 drops for 3 weeks, which would've come to a close about 2 weeks from now. Now I have decided to start from scratch and call this Day One of my 15 drop therapy, which I will do for 3 weeks starting today. Depending on how I feel 3 weeks from now, I may extend an additional week.

To all reading this, drinking juices that contain Vitamin C is a big no-no with MMS. It will weaken your dose and you will not receive the full cleansing benefits. Keep in mind that Absorbic Acid and Citric Acid are in the same family and also have to be avoided for at least 2-3 hours before and after dosages. I made this mistake because, while I looked at the vitamins on the label, I forgot to look at the ingredients. Oh well... Week 1, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Hello PNJ... It sounds a difficult revelation about the AA/CA connection and Vitamin C connection. Thoughts are with you as you reset your treatment timeclock.

    TKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TKE - Yes, it was a complete oversight. Not difficult to avoid, just easy to overlook. I must say, I am still totally amazed that I didn't have an outbreak.

    ReplyDelete