BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Day

Well it's New Year's Day, and I believe I have started the new year right; herpes free! Last night I had no choice but to skip my evening dose of MMS, plus I drank a lot more than I have drank in a very long time, lol. I was sure I would pay for it dearly, but today there was nothing... not so much as a twinge. What a blessing indeed. For anyone reading this, I have copy and pasted part of a post I made earlier today to some other friends battling this disease. I hope this year is a wonderful year for you, and I will continue to post my progress. At this stage, I am still feeling great and all side effects have diminished. I am simply awaiting that final day of dosing so I can get retested!

Post from earlier today:
.... This hub brings a tear to my eye sometimes. Last night after we did the countdown, I wondered why I felt a twinge of disappointment... Then it dawned on me that aside from the usual drinking and men chasing skirts, there was something missing. We all have a tendency to forget how precious we really are. All of us, humans, birds, reptiles... We all fit together and matter. Never forget how much you matter, even if it's not obvious to you. We are all connected, and everything you do and think changes another step in the cosmos in the finest details, as the cosmos is in you. Here's to letting what we do matter in the best ways possible!
For some of us, going out will never be the same because once you become enlightened, there is no going back. But this is something to be embraced, so let's continue to get healed and spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Years! That's a beautiful post you put up about connectedness and life. And your closing sentence about enlightenment reminded me of Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

    I wish you a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2009!!!

    TKE (Steve)

    ReplyDelete