BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Test Results - February 2009

Well the results weren't what I hoped for at all, but I expected this from testing too early. What the result show is that antibodies for herpes are still present, but what they do not show is whether or not herpes itself is still present. For this reason I believe it's important that I retest again in a few months to see if my antibodies numbers become much lower. That will be the true test indeed. The key is that right now my body is still in "attack" mode, so I know there was indeed a battle being faught. The presence of antibodies is a good thing because it means my body is protecting me against future infection. The goal is to see these numbers decline as my body adjusts to the lack of virus in my system. I have also considered opting for a Viral DNA test, but I have decided to wait. The tests are very expensive, and I would first like to see what my antibody numbers look like before taking such action. $300-600 for a test is a bit steep, especially if I need to test more than once.

As a precaution, I have decided to do the maximum dose of 18 drops for MMS for another 2 weeks. I am doing this to ensure a thorough cleanse before stopping my therapy. I could have waited and done this later, but the problem is it's easier to do this now, and I won't set myself back much in terms of waiting to retest. I have worked my way from 15 drops to 18 drops and today is my day 2 at the maximum dose. I will write more about this dose in a separate post to make it easier to follow and track.

No comments:

Post a Comment