BEGAN MMS TREATMENT
Thursday, 4th December, 2008 (infected for about a year and a half)

OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED
Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, St John's Wort Oil, Dynamiclear, Biogetica, and Ice Therapy.

IMMEDIATE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF MMS (first week)
Cold was gone within 30 hours (significant, because I am an asthmatic, and almost always have colds that last for at least 2 weeks, followed by bronchitis), it reduced my period induced "outbreak" to a tiny pin-sized blister that was gone in 2 days. My back, leg, and joint pains were diminished...

EFFECTS OF MMS AS OF TODAY
No outbreaks (no tingling, pains, stiffness, itching... nothing). No asthma attacks. No allergies. No joint, leg or back pains. No cold, flu, or infection of any sort. General health is totally improved.

DURATION OF TREATMENT
This will vary depending on whether or not you up your drops daily or weekly. I upped my drops daily (backing down whenever I needed time for my body to adjust), and I was able to work my way to 15 drops in less than a month. I have about 2.5 more weeks of 15 drop therapy left before it is completed. So for me, the entire duration will be 1.5 months.

CURRENT NEWS (as of 2nd February, 2010)
OB free
Have begun a new cycle of MMS on actual herpes protocol to eradicate the virus permanently.


MOST RECENT TEST DATE & RESULTS
Monday, 9th February 2009

HSV1: >5
HSV2: 4.81


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 1 - 18 Drops MMS

I've worked way way to 18 drops from 15 fairly easily. I've experienced no side effects whatsoever, and I'm convinced that my tolerance level at 15 drops combined with the lack of virus in my system is the reason I've not had any issues. I do not have to eat much with my dosages anymore, though I still prefer not to take MMS on an empty tummy to avoid cramps, which feel like really bad hunger pains.

I continue to be outbreak and symptom free, and I there have been numerous other health benefits to using MMS. Asthma, allergies, skin problems, mood imbalance, and mental fog has all vanished. And I know this will sound bizarre, but I also feel as though I am absorbing my food better, as I really do feel a nice "rush" when I eat right.... which I have been trying to do a lot more often.

I suspect the remainder of this portion of my therapy will be smooth sailing, but I will continue to keep you all posted. This blog has become my diary in a lot of ways, and sharing it with so many has been a strange, yet spiritual experience. I hope I've inspired someone in some way to reach out, as we are here to be better people to others. That's what gives life meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment